FIDGET SPINNER FACTS. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING FIDGET SPINNERS FOR YOUR NEXT PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT OR MARKETING INITITIATIVE.
No doubt about it. Fidget Spinners are HOT,HOT, HOT! In fact the Wall Street Journal called Fidget Spinners the must-have desktop toy of 2017 and The New York Times referred to Fidget Spinners as The Hula Hoop of the 21st Century!
However….as in all things hot and trending…you need to know some info before you buy.
So, as a long time supplier to the promotional products market I have prepared some useful info to help the unwary consumer get to know more about Fidget Spinner Basics.
1) The Main Cost is in the Bearings: As of today, there is a shortage on quality bearings available, so be sure you are buying from a reputable source.
In short, Bearing prices are up due to increased demand!
Beware.…there are lots of old/rusty/ poorly functioning bearings that could not be previously sold due to defects that are finding their way from the shelves of bearing factories in China into your fidget spinner. Buy Smart!
2) What Makes A Great Fidget Spinner?..A spinner that you will love and the customer will cherish has a HI-SPIN bearing in it.
The other thing that makes for a great spinner is the weight on the outer prongs. The more outer weight, the more centrifugal force, the better the spin, the smoother the spin. Simple!
3) The most popular and best selling fidget spinner is The Troika which has 4 bearings, 1 in the center and 3 acting as heavy-weight outer prongs.
This Fidget Spinner has the smoothest spin and the longest spin time clocking in at 2-3 minutes. Visit the page here for more info.
You will LOVE this one. It is kid-tested and approved!
4) The next best spinner is The Klip. The Klip has a single HI-SPIN bearing in the center with balanced heavy-weighted outer prongs. These outer balanced weights “look like bearings, but are not bearings” These have a medium spin time of between 1-2 minutes.
5) The least acceptable BUDGET Fidget Spinner is called The Sloan.
In my opinion The Sloan is “ok”…or as I like to say “meh!”
If you really need to spend as little as possible buy this one. “It is good budget spinner with great logo functionality. It is not going to win any contests or get a whole lot of oohs and ahhs…but it is …ok!”
The Sloan has a single steel bearing and has an acceptable spin time of about 55 seconds.. Visit the Sloan page for more info.
6) What about Fidget Spinners Priced Lower than the Sloan?
THESE WE DON’T SELL!
Why?….They most often are made with defective/old/rusty/unbalanced bearings.
If you think that you can buy something for $2 or under for a small sized order (say 300 units and below) and be getting quality….well then….Have I got some swamp land for sale that you will love!
In short, why sell something the customer won’t like and you may have to replace? You get what you pay for!
NEED MORE INFO?
Call us at 1-888-908-1481 or email us.
Below is the explanation chart with NET prices (including logo and all freight…No set ups) for each of these 3 acceptable Fidget Spinners. Feel free to share this with others.
For coded prices list, free virtuals or marketing material. Call us at 1-888-908-1481 or email us.